IT'S YOUR BIG DAY!
WHY USE COYOTE PAW FILMS?
* ALL DAY SHOOTING - While others charge for a 4 or 6 hour package, our price includes all day shooting, which means we're there 8-10 hours to get our shots! We focus on you...not the hours.
* QUALITY GEAR - No cheap gear here. Our new cameras are broadcast quality and meet Netflix and other cinema media specifications.
* "IN-HOUSE" EDITING - We shoot with a purpose and an end result in mind. Why would we ever let some other person edit your video. We shoot, we edit, we deliver!
* 4K VIDEO - Our footage is shot, and delivered in broadcast quality 10 bit broadcast video.
* AERIAL FOOTAGE (Add-on) - We have drones to capture the amazing scenery of your wedding day location.
* INTERVIEWS (Add-on) - Short clips where the Bride and Groom can share more about themselves and each other with the viewers.
* VOW SESSION (Add-on) - A special one on one sit down session where the bride and groom read their vows to each other.
* OUTRO'S - Short video of the happy couple which sums up their day.
* INTRO'S - Short Video of the day to open up the video.
* MUSIC - Premium music licensing by Musicbed to put your films over the top
* DELIVERY - Coyote Paw Delivers your wedding using Wedflow which allows a shareable link to view and download the video.
But even with all the above perks of using Coyote Paw Films, the biggest is our customer service. We're here to support you on your most important day. We're with you all the way!
Step #1 The Call
It all starts with you reaching out to Coyote Paw Films after you see our amazing work and can't wait to contact us. :) I'll be calling you back that day or the next and from there we'll set up an appointment in person, zoom or with a call so I can ask you a bunch of questions, and you can tell me all about the big event.
Step #3 The Engagement
Once we have a date and time set up for the engagement, Ill send over a list of questions and set up the time for the shoot. You'll receive your film in two to three weeks.
Step #5 The Wedding
The big day is finally here and we're excited to be a part of it. From early in the day until the reception winds down we'll be with you all the way. When all is said and done, we'll get teh shots we need and head out to work on an awesome video for you to enjoy!
Step #2 We're Booked
Congrats! We're all set and have a signed contract. Once the deposit is paid, I'll set it in my calendar and we're booked!
Step #4 Pre Wedding
Time for another discussion a month or two before the wedding in which we discuss all the little details that will make the day go smoothly. This includes your itinerary, and contact names and numbers of the photographer, DJ, Planner and other people who I'll be working alongside.
Step #6 The Delivery
Once everything ins complete, you should have your wedding day up on Wedflow and the links for you to see your video and to send to friends. You can even download from Wedflow and save it before publishing it to your own site and social media.
A beautiful 4k Cinematic Wedding Video of your special day! Includes...
*Premium Licensed Music
*Social Sharing link to allow family and friends to watch your video with a "click."
A beautiful 4k Cinematic Wedding Video of your special day! Includes everything in the "Silver Package" PLUS...
*Close out interviews with Bride and Groom, Parents
Platinum Package $1850
A beautiful 4k Cinematic Wedding Video of your special day! Includes everything in the "Gold Package" PLUS...
*Sit down vows or interview (Couples Choice)
Aerial Footage - $100
Engagement Session - $400
Rehearsal Dinner- $350
David with Coyote Paw Productions was amazing to work with! He knew exactly what we wanted and we couldn't be happier with our video. We recommend David to everyone we know looking for top notch videography.